wtf indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

schmoe

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Here I am stuck in Indiana on a business trip in a tiny little town and I find out they only sell beer cold at liquor stores. 30 minutes later I have beer but what a pain in the ass.

Vebra

Reaction score
Stupid grocery laws. You can sell beer with a grocery license but it has to be warm. You can only sell beer cold with a liquor license. At least you are stuck here temporarily, I've been stuck here for 10 years. Where you stuck at?

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
Ever been to PA? You can only purchase it by the case from a distributor and depending on what you want, they might not have it cold.

After the distributor is closed you can buy a 6 pack from your local bar at a crazy over-inflated price.

When I go to PA I make sure that I don't come close to running out.

rfavors

Reaction score
Don't even get me started on the sill Indiana liquor laws. Especially the no carry out on Sunday one.........

OP
schmoe

schmoe

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid grocery laws. You can sell beer with a grocery license but it has to be warm. You can only sell beer cold with a liquor license. At least you are stuck here temporarily, I've been stuck here for 10 years. Where you stuck at?
Columbia City. I am just used to Michigan where I can get Founders cold at about any stores I want.