• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri WTB Used Blichmann

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpalme

Reaction score
I am looking for a floor burner and a boilermaker with the attachments (valve, adjustable thermometer, sight tube, and a false bottom if you have one.

Please give me your absolute bottom dollar price. I don't negotiate, I will either pay your asking price or politely decline. I'm just not a haggler, and I think its insulting to try and talk you out of your price.

I am looking for a floor burner and a boilermaker with the attachments (valve, adjustable thermometer, sight tube, and a false bottom if you have one.

Please give me your absolute bottom dollar price. I don't negotiate, I will either pay your asking price or politely decline. I'm just not a haggler, and I think its insulting to try and talk you out of your price.

Because of shipping costs I think the best bet is to get it new. This site has it the blichmann burner and the 24 inch legs WITH shipping for $196 and change. I'll be buying one in a few weeks myself. Before you ask, no I'm not with the site, just been scouring the internet and here for the cheapest bottom line price too.

https://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com

Back