• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Steel Brew Stand (Denver Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmkratt

Reaction score
I have no welding abilities and don't know anyone who has any! As such I am looking for someone who can fabricate or sells brew stands in the Denver area. Please contact me if you can help! Thanks!

There is a Colorado company that fabricates fantastic stands.

Can't find the link at the moment, but Brew Hut has one on display as an alternative to the Blichmann, which they also carry.

You can see both there on display.

There is a Colorado company that fabricates fantastic stands.

Can't find the link at the moment, but Brew Hut has one on display as an alternative to the Blichmann, which they also carry.

You can see both there on display.

I was thinking of heading over there over Lunch as I remember something similar to the Blichmann there, but didn't pay attention when I was there YESTERDAY! D'oh!

Thank you for the help!

For what it's worth they have the Blichmann and Ruby Street Brewing's stands on display ;)

Thanks Marquez!

Actually just south of Greeley, but whats 14 miles??? There are different burner options including jet burners for natural gas, single burner stand, keg modifications, and custom work. If someone needs a stand shipped, I am willing to investigate those options. Thanks.

Juan
www.jlbbrewfab.com

Back