• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Oxygen regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have an oxygen regulator for disposable tanks they want to sell. Or have a method I can use to get the gas out of the tank? Morbeers are on backorder

There is a dude that sells them on ebay. I think he was actually a little cheaper then the homebrew shops.
tom

Morebeer has the reg and a ss diffusion stone for $34... cheapest reg I seen on eBay was $40-60 for just reg . If you see one cheeper can you shoot me a link?

If you can figure out how to reattach the barbed nipple to the regulator I've got one for ya.

+1.

Damn thing... :mad:

Do welding supply stores not sell these? I've never seen them with the welding gear in the big box stores, but you've got to figure us homebrewers are 0.001% of the users of those red O2 bottles, so SOMEONE else out there besides the homebrew shops must have them for sale....

+1.

Damn thing... :mad:

Do welding supply stores not sell these? I've never seen them with the welding gear in the big box stores, but you've got to figure us homebrewers are 0.001% of the users of those red O2 bottles, so SOMEONE else out there besides the homebrew shops must have them for sale....

HD and Lowes has them but they are part of a fifty dollar torch kit

Back