• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Lab Glassware, slant vials, plates, small flasks, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edecambra

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for some glassware to start yeast culturing. If you have any autoclavable glass ware like petri dishes, slant vials and some smaller flasks and beakers that you don't use, let me buy them!

Thanks

I have two smaller Kimax flasks. 125ml and 500ml. 24/40 joint. I found them a good size for step-ups, but haven't used them in a while. Let me know if interested and I can figure out a price.

I'm not too familiar with the terms. Does the 24/40 joint make it any different from a regular flask in its ability to be boiled or autoclaved? If I'm just ignorant on the terms and its the same I am interested. If you have any photos could you email me? [email protected]

Thanks

I have some extra autoclavable tubes. If interested, email john0101 at gmail dot com

Check the local yellow pages under lab supplies. Last time I went over to the one local to me I got a 20ltr round bottom flask and some 500ml Erlenmeyer flasks for nada.

if you live close to a university almost all of them have science supply stores and sell everything at cost. You usually don't have to be a student

Back