• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Homebrew Kegging system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muskiecf

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good starter system as I am sick of bottling. I've gone all grain this year and just dont want to bother with the time it takes to prep bottles. It's hard to find enough time to do it all! lol If anyone has or knows of a decent kegging system for sale please let me know. Thanks!:mug:

U can drive hear to get this and save shipping cost...
Keggle Brewing
Glenshaw, PA. 15116 US
412-443-8295

thumbnail.asp

LINK TO PAGE

$ 100 witout CO2 tank. You dont want it anyway you can rent them full from local beer distributer.

The money you save on the tank you can but 2 additional refurbed corneys.
This guys really easy to deal with he's part of the T.R.U.B. club.

Ps
If you buy theses you can have a simple 2 keg system for under $200 + have an extra keg
wye-splitter-assembly-w-5-16-barb.jpg
"Y" Spliter
gas-line-assembly.jpg
gas-line-assembly
beer-line-assembly.jpg
beer-line

PSS
I am in no way affiliated with keggle brewing, or midwest, but my 1st set up was basicly the above and awesome. Keggle threw in extra o rings, tubing, I love midwest.

I've bought weldless valves from keggle earlier this year. What does the rent usually run on a co2 tank?

Call a welding supply, they should have a ton of bottles. Not surenif it's a rental, exchangemlike the Blue Rhino propane tanks.

Wow, im surprised to hear that none of three rent tanks. The first 2 local to california I asked do. It made sense to me because they sell kegs of beer and people who are stedy buyers wouldnt want one of those pump thingies.

Plus I had a hard time finding a local weld supply place, and sometimes there are issues with getting tanks filled.

Back