• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB few items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbail103

Reaction score
I've been trying to piece together my equipment for too long now. Still needing pump for my plate chiller, 15 gallon boil/mash pot, and hoses/quick connects to hook it all together. Thanks for checking your old used stuff.

I have a couple of 15 gallon pots: one aluminum with drilled holes to install electric element & drain; the other is stainless with level sight glass, electric, drain/ pick up tube.

I've got a chugger pump inline stainless steel never used $120. Proflow Camlocks "5 Big "C"
1 Type D, 7 Type F, 2 Dust caps -$60, and a chugger pump stainless steel with center outlet in a toolbox $140. Tool box is home depot Homer box with GFCI outlet installed for protection and portability. Basic BYO build. Light use on the second chugger. Selling because I bought a guys craigslist rig with all the parts installed. Never got to see my vision and ambitions come to life. God I sound like my dad.

Back