• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: False bottom for keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eksf26

Reaction score
My false bottom was recently stolen (odd, I know) out of my keggle that was in my warehouse where I brew. Hoping to get another one here.

I have a spare one identical to what I use (flat/round perforated SS, I can drill any size hole wherever you need). I'll snap a picture w/ measurement and figure out a price shipped. What's your zip?

atjsparty said:
i have a spare one identical to what i use (flat/round perforated ss, i can drill any size hole wherever you need). I'll snap a picture w/ measurement and figure out a price shipped. What's your zip?

Here it is. 12". I'll cut any size hole you need wherever you want it. I run a 1/2 copper tube w/ elbow to the center.
$35 +$10 to ship.

Let me know if you're interested.

image-4092405732.jpg

Back