• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Facuets in San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsquared

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to buy some used Faucets in San Diego. If any one has an old faucet and or an old shank in San Diego, I'm looking to expand my jockey box for NHC club night, and have space for 5 more taps. If you have some old faucets you are not using let me know.

Thanks

I have two OLD faucets, no shanks or handles. They have passed through several of us HBTers- I think Beerrific traded them to the_Bird who passed them on to me. They need a good cleaning, as I never did end up using them. They are brass colored. If you want them, PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow (no charge) for the jockey box. As long as you promise to say my name when you pour out of them, I'll feel like I'm at NHC along with you guys. :D

Back