• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Electric Brewing components

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorglath

Reaction score
I am starting the slow process of acquiring components to build a 3 keggle electric brewery! I already have the kegs, contactors and project box, but I am wondering if anyone has extra components they are looking to get rid of:

40A SSR
Plug receptacles
Plugs
Aburn PID
Aburn temp probe
Switches (front panel)
Lights (front panel) (obtained)
March pump

Anything else you can think of. My design isn't yet concrete, but I know I will need some of the components I listed above, if you have them collecting dust, please let me know!

-Matt from MN

I found some 5-40 amp panel mount fuses at the marine supply store down here in fla tester cheaply. Not sure how big your going to need but you could source them from the net...

I've got a NEW 30a gfci breaker (use in place of the external spa-panel) that I don't need. SquareD - QO type. $75 plus shipping, exactly what I paid, not looking to make money.

I have a hot tub currently in my gargae (where I intend to brew) that has a 50A 240V GFI breaker already so anything further is unneeded. Sent message to JRems

I have some 2 position toggle switches with 1 normally open and 1 normally closed contact on each switch. I have a total of six of them. They were left over from an electric kal clone and were for controlling pumps and alarms. Let me know if you have any interest. I'll have to see how much I paid for them as it was a year ago and I'm currently not home.

Lorglath

Got your pm. I'll send you a pic or link of what they look like. I can't right now however as on my iPhone and don't know how. Take care.

I remembered that I have some huge heat-sinks from taking apart some old amplifiers, so the heat-sinks are no longer needed.

Back