• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB eBIAB Setup, 240v

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caerick254

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing an electric biab setup. I have recently moved to an aprtment and have to switch over to electric. I have a 4 prong plug so I may run an extra 120v off of it for a pump. still planning on doing 10-gallon batches

Really have everything I need for a basic setup except a brew kettle with a heating element. Need something with a 4500-5500w element and a ball valve. Nothing crazy just something basic.

Really have everything I need for a basic setup except a brew kettle with a heating element. Need something with a 4500-5500w element and a ball valve. Nothing crazy just something basic.

Location helps unless you're planning to pay shipping. I've got a 20 gallon kettle with triclamp fittings for valve and heating element. It's a brew boss version if you want to look them up. While already in place for weldless thermoprobe.

That seems a bit out of my price range. I'm really just trying to find something with a ball valve or 2, and with a 5500w element. honestly not looking to go over 150-200 area.

I dont mind staying in that price range myself but ... again for the 3rd time, where do you live. You're going to pay a boat in shipping prices for a kettle unless you're looking to pick something up local.

I'm trying to figure out what "local" is to you.

Phx area, I have everything I think is needed actually, after some piecing around I believe I have a safe and basic setup to do biab in my apartment.

Back