WTB a 6 gallon glass carboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrm1443

Reaction score
So, I recently started home brewing, graduating from mr. Beer. I would like to get a 6 gallon glass carboy. I live in the west suburbs of Chicago so if you have one your wanting to sell let me know. Maybe I should get 2 ? Thanks!

I too am from the West suburbs and have been on look for glass carboys. I found other than a home brew shop your best bet is searching online but shipping sucks

I have found some on craigslist but they were only 5 gallon. The 6 Gallon seem harder to find. I just bought one on Northern Brew for $37.99. They have a flat rate shipping of $7.99 so when I combined it with several other items it was a good deal. Other than that it would cost about the same to buy at a local brew supply store if it weren't for the state tax! Thanks and good luck.

I have a glass 5 gal. carboy, and a brush. Carboy needs to be cleaned. I'll try to soak it and get it reasonable. I also have 5 cases (24 ct) of unlabeled brown glass bottles, in the original store boxes with the dividers. Bottles are new, I don't think they have ever been used. I'm able to do a swap during the week (lunch?) in Lisle area. Will trade for good beer! .....and/or some 2-malt grain, ....... or some hop pellets!

..edit.........spoken for.........

Back