• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-5 gallon brew kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novalou

Reaction score
Beginner home brewer looking for a good used 5 gallon brew pot.

Let me know, thanks!

You still looking for a brew pot?

I have a pot that has probably 3 or 4 brews in it that is 7.5 gallon I believe.

Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price.

I have been using this Wal Mart 22qt stainless pot when I do small batches. Very pleased with the quality considering it is only 22 quarts. It's $59 new.

The only issue is that my stove (which is a fairly heavy duty gas) can barely boil 4 gallons. I don't think most stoves could boil much more than that.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tramontina-Style-22-Quart-Covered-Stockpot/19581118

I have a 10 gal kettle with therm, sight glass, ball valve and dip tube that I now only use to heat water. I brewed with this for a while then upgraded to Blickmann. Let me know if you are interested. I am in VA.

Sheldon

Sheldon said:
I have a 10 gal kettle with therm, sight glass, ball valve and dip tube that I now only use to heat water. I brewed with this for a while then upgraded to Blickmann. Let me know if you are interested. I am in VA.

Sheldon

I might have an interest in the pot for the right price. Trying to decide between a new pot and a keggle.

Back