• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1500 Watt Heat stick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
I'm an apartment brewer who isn't very tech savvy, I know my outlets have gfi plugs so I figure I'm safe there. But I'm not confident building one of these things and would much rather have someone build one for me and I pay a little extra for labor and shipping.
I'd like a 1500watt stick to speed up my boils using this design:
http://www.cedarcreeknetworks.com/heatstick.htm (with weld epoxy)
If someone is willing to quote me a price that'd be great.
Edit: I'd also like a pvc Elbow on the end so it can cling to the lip of my brew kettle without falling in

That's one way to put it. But I look at it like this, as long as they've done at-least one,they've got more experience than me. I'm sure some 40ish year old home owner is much better at throwing one of these together than a 22 year old in a second story apartment with no prior technical know-how(I'd rather usher myself into the handyman world with something much less dangerous).
This is of course just my logic. =P On top of me not having tools or a car, but having plenty of access to the internet and a mailbox.
I'mma thinking less questioning me about why and how and more being progressive towards my plight.

Call Rebel Brewer in Nashville TN,
Phone:
615-859-2188

e-mail:
[email protected]

They have some 1500watt heat sticks there that are not listed on their website. These are professionally made by a manufacturer. They hang on the side of the pot.

Back