Would you pay $100 to drink breast milk soup?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consuming breast milk is the same as consuming news items. Always consider the source.
I don't want my news from Brittany Spears, and I don't want my breast milk from Wolf Blitzer.

I am less surprised by the idea than I am by the fact that it's not Japanese. Those kooky bastids come up with all kinds of freaky stuff.

I bet the Breast Milk ;) is a front. Prolly just the equivalent of Hiland 2% with butter for color.

What's completely baffling about this is that they're only paying $6 for a woman to give them a fair amount of milk? Who in their right mind would do that?

What's completely baffling about this is that they're only paying $6 for a woman to give them a fair amount of milk? Who in their right mind would do that?

Someone with breasts and a desire for $6?

There are women who sell much more for the same or less. That to me is the most worrying part, you're probably getting crack ho breast milk.

Ugly_lady.gif

Someone with breasts and a desire for $6?

There are women who sell much more for the same or less. That to me is the most worrying part, you're probably getting crack ho breast milk.

I once had accidental sex for 19 cents. And that was in South Africa, when their cents were worth a lot less than in America. :eek:

Ooh, called out by a Brit in hiding. Game's on, brother.:rockin:

Hiding? HIDING!!? Just because I appreciate my new American appendage that was discreetly grafted onto my anus during the swearing in ceremony? Man, you are SOOoooo going down in another thread of your choosing! You woosied out lactatin' fearin' breastaphobe!!! (That's a new word, just as soon as I log on to Wikipedia):D

Hiding? HIDING!!? Just because I appreciate my new American appendage that was discreetly grafted onto my anus during the swearing in ceremony? Man, you are SOOoooo going down in another thread of your choosing! You woosied out lactatin' fearin' breastaphobe!!! (That's a new word, just as soon as I log on to Wikipedia):D
At least when I have sex I know. It ain't by friggin' accident. Don't they have a name for that: PE. :cross:

Okay, I'll admit it. My wife just had our first baby and is "producing" in copious amounts. So I actually looked online to see what you could make with it and was suprised. Soap, cheese, sourdough pancakes, and a few alcoholic drinks. Too bad you can't ferment it...

Man, Britney sure has let herself go since the award ceremony...;)

You got me thinking, what's a gallon of breast milk go for nowadays anyway?:drunk:

Bonus Questions: I've recently received a gallon of fresh breast milk...what can I brew with this? Anyone know how fermentable this is and what OG I can expect? Should I use a Champagne yeast for this?

Damn Britney, I know the weekend is coming, but put some make-up on...

I'm a bit buzzed, so I can say this now. I like the booby milk. Granted my youngest is 5, we aren't having more kids and I don't like it enough to go get it somewhere else.

Ugh, this reminds me of an old high school teacher: some hippie, level 6 vegan. She would always argue that cow milk was for baby cows and people should drink human milk. When asked what she drank she said soy. Crazy *****.

Ugh, this reminds me of an old high school teacher: some hippie, level 6 vegan. She would always argue that cow milk was for baby cows and people should drink human milk. When asked what she drank she said soy. Crazy *****.

Wait. There are LEVELS to veganism? :drunk:

What does that make a level 10? " "fruitarian" they "only eat it when it's fallen from the tree or bush"

She's right tho'. And to that I will add, only baby Edamame should drink soy milk.

Wait. There are LEVELS to veganism? :drunk:

What does that make a level 10? " "fruitarian" they "only eat it when it's fallen from the tree or bush"

She's right tho'. And to that I will add, only baby Edamame should drink soy milk.

Lol, i got the levels from Evan!

Composting in their pockets....:cross:

I sometimes wonder what prehistoric sicko first walked up to a mammoth, and thought "Mmmmm, I wonder what's inside that? That should taste good if I suck on that thang"

Back