Wort chiller question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opXus

Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with NYBrewSupply? Just curious. Looking to buy a wort chiller due to high cost of copper. Seems like it may be about the same money with less hassle.

I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY.

Other suggestions for where to buy would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Opus X

never done business with them, but have heard of them before.

the prices on their site are still slighly higher than the materials cost (obviously, it is a business). you wont be saving anything over building it yourself.

its less hassle for sure, and possibly a nicer end product depending on your skills, but thats why you will be paying more.

what are you looking for? specifically how many feet and what diameter copper?

I saw one cheaper on Amazon. If you add in the shipping it is still just over 1/2 the price to get the tubing and fittings then build your own. Although I cannot find 25ft lengths at the box stores, only 20ft or 50ft.

I got some SS tubing from them and everything was great. Fast delivery and no hangups. I'd buy from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I was looking for the 25' 3/8" chiller. Thanks for the replies. I have no skills necessary in this type of build, however i am always interested in trying to build things. I just dont want to waste a bunch of money and then have to either try again or buy one.

Working on getting all my supplies together to start the AG. Been on the forum for awhile learning a lot!!! You folks are great!

Back