WORSE beer ever!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalbrewer

Reaction score
I just cracked this beer "ale of the imp" from Hermitage brewery , horrible taste like they burnt the grains or someone put out there cigarette in it

Well mine didn't taste like the reviews it tasted burnt and horrible and not much aroma , maybe I got a bad batch ir something , either way doesn't seem like any of them really liked it

worst beer was a blonde ale i made that got infected with lacto... high BU + lacto = nasty.

second worst was a buddy's homebrew amber ale... ug... tastes like what i imagine chewing on band aids would would taste like...

Eeeeh, I made this Irish Red when I first started brewing, was all excited cuz it was my first recipe creation. Man, that beer was bad, total d-bomb. Tasted more like Werther's candy my dog had been sucking on than beer!! I don't think I even attempted to finish the batch, I still have a 6er or two in my basement somewhere. Ick!

Koko Brown, Kona Brewing....awful I thought it said a hint of coconut, I felt like I was chewing on it bag of it. Not worth it at all. Still have 5 bottles, waiting for my buddy to come over he is in for a surprise. LOL

Back