World beer fest in Columbia, S.C.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang!!!! Thanks for posting this. I did not know this was going on. I live 45 minutes from Columbia and am about to find out how to get tickets!!:rockin:

Got tickets! The evening session is sold out. I got the 12-4 session. Thanks again for the post!

I posted up something about this the other day. I used to live in Columbia and actually went to USC but moved to FL almost two years ago. I have been the last two years and got tickets for the VIP afternoon session again this year.

My wife and I are thinking of going but I'm afraid it will be too crowded to enjoy. Last year we went to the Charlestown Food & Wine Festival but I couldn't stand having to throw an elbow to try 1/2 ounce of wine.

Thoughts?

My wife and I are thinking of going but I'm afraid it will be too crowded to enjoy. Last year we went to the Charlestown Food & Wine Festival but I couldn't stand having to throw an elbow to try 1/2 ounce of wine.

Thoughts?

Wow this is an old thread from last year. Still, the beer festival is coming to Columbia, SC this weekend. I will again be there and have VIP tickets for the afternoon session. I have done VIP tickets for every year that it has been in Columbia and continue to have a good time. It does get busy, but not to the point where you cannot get a beer (I do prefer the afternoon session, as one year the vendors began running out of beer in the evening session).

We will also be at the Flying Saucer Friday night for a "plate party" as my father-in-law just finished his third plate...

Back