Woot! Freebie Ranco + Fridge Score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
We're moving our company to a new place in Tucson (been for months!) and I find this stuff below as we renovate. Ranco in the computer room and a fridge that works fine; just dirty but cleaned up nicely.

Freebie.jpg

Need to wire in the Ranco to make sure it works. Fridge works great. Had to share, SWMBO doesn't understand.

olllllo said:
Hopefully you'll have the time to take advantage of it this Quarter.

No kidding (note time, yea I'm at it already). Moving in this weekend. I'm missing our national sales meeting in Vegas right now too :(.

Wisconsin people move to AZ when they're sick and tired of -4 degree weather. You Mass folk go to FL ;). Actually I got 3 Boston area friends out here too.

DesertBrew said:
Wisconsin people move to AZ when they're sick and tired of -4 degree weather. You Mass folk go to FL ;). Actually I got 3 Boston area friends out here too.

gotcha :mug:

yeah florida is out now for retirement from mass. the carolinas and arizona seem to be the places now.

Back