Woodchuck Or Upchuck?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first, I thought this was supposed to be funny.

Then I realized that any guy that would post this isn't funny at all. Nasty, not funny, and really disrespectful to women.

+1,000.

In addition, any guy who would post it hasn't been within a thousand light-years of the scenario he's describing.

Eric, if you can find Henney's, Burrow Hill or Weston's Old Rosie you're in for a treat. Sadly it is nearly impossible to find much else that's truly representative of English craft cider. Almost everything else "English" you can buy in the stores in the US is either nonexistent or considered swill amongst serious cider drinkers in the UK (Wrongbow, Bulmer's, Gaymers, Magners, Thatcher's Green Goblin, Aspall...)

Thanks for the info, oljimmy.

Lost track of this thread, but bringing it back for a minute. I'm always trying new cider. Today at Woodman's they had a new Woodchuck Semi-Dry. It has about 8g of sugar per serving, which is low in the commercial world. I figured I would try it.... WELL,,, it has just about zero flavor, so no, i would not recommend this one.

Carry on.

I personally love Woodchuck. My wife and I have grown very fond of that company. We have recently tried the Gumption and Fall Harvest Just Like Apple Pie and they are both amazing. I have brewed a couple of my own ciders and am now getting ready to try adding white oak, cinnamon, and nutmeg trying to get it as close to the Just Like Apple Pie from Woodchuck as I can. Everybody has their own opinion though.

Back