I've got a carboy full of an APA I brewed about two weeks ago in primary as we speak. My plan is to dry hop it with 2oz of Simcoe for a week. Here is the issue, I leave town for Spring Break this Friday for a full week. I assume I don't want this dry hopping for two weeks, so I don't want to start right now. I'll leave Friday and come back the Monday a week and a half later. I'm worried this will lead to too much grassiness, especially since I'm using Simcoe. If I wait that long to start my dry hop (i.e. after I return from break) should I consider pulling the beer out of its current vessel and putting it into a secondary to get it off the yeast cake? I'd then eventually end up in a tertiary fermenter to dry hop. It seems a bit overcomplicated, making me think I'm overthinking this whole affair. Should I just dry hop and not worry about the few extra days? Or just leave it in the primary the whole time?