Wish I had a truck.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lapaglia

Reaction score
craigs list Denver

free kegerator old but reliable (SW Denver about Federal/Florida)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-10-16, 1:58PM MDT

It's a 50' or 60's vintage fridg with a hole cut in the front for a beer tap and a hole in back for the co2

Been unplugged for a couple years, but was sorking great.

Still pretty clean inside

1671 So Newton St Denver 80219

First one gets it

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 881840934

The only problem with a truck is that they are pretty much useless, no aerodynamic having, gas hogs for daily drivers. But then that occasional need comes up and they are priceless. If mine wasn't paid for already it'd be gone in 60.

400ci, 6 liter, V-8, low geared diff, 3/4 ton HD, long bed reg cab with tow package. Thank god I didn't get the Diesel.

Sure it'll pull a foundation from under a house but, you'll need an umbilical to the nearest petrol station to keep it running. [/rant]

Go grab a U-haul pick-up or one from Home Depot.

There's an idea - I don't know how it is there but around here you can usually rent a temporary "friend" to help with things like this, conveniently located right at Home Depot where you rent the truck!

Back