Wiring Schematic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
I was looking on Auberins.com and came across the Wall Mount Box that some people have used on here: Wall Mount Box. Looking down the page, they had a few pics of a Control Box that was assembled using that box and its EXACTLY what I am looking for. So I e-mailed auberins and they were able to get me a list of parts to assemble the box but they don't have a schematic on hand. Does anyone have one for this box?

I would be more than happy to post the list on here as well....give me a few minutes.

Thanks in advance!!!

Control Panel.jpg

Control Panel2.jpg

I bought a pre-cut box from Auber and they did a very poor job on it. They would not fix it and were very offensive to me when I asked them to make it right. After several days of e-mail exchanges, they offered me a small credit based on the number of holes they screwed up, and now I have control panel with mis-aligned holes to remember the experience by. If i hadn't already invested so much time and effort in that design I would have sent every last piece back and disputed the entire charge on my credit card. I'd shop elsewhere, even if it cost more.

Worst. Customer. Service. Ever.

I bought a pre-cut box from Auber and they did a very poor job on it. They would not fix it and were very offensive to me when I asked them to make it right. After several days of e-mail exchanges, they offered me a small credit based on the number of holes they screwed up, and now I have control panel with mis-aligned holes to remember the experience by. If i hadn't already invested so much time and effort in that design I would have sent every last piece back and disputed the entire charge on my credit card. I'd shop elsewhere, even if it cost more.

Worst. Customer. Service. Ever.

Yikes... I was just looking at their enclosure as it is priced pretty well with the DIN cuts... what holes did you have them do? Could you post a picture?

I had them cut all of them on my box (see sig link belo9w). They did a good job on most on the front, but were way off centerline and different size than i asked for on the bottom. I ended up having to buy more tools to finish the job. And they were unbelievably confrontational about it when I asked them to fix it.

Back