Wiring Diagram?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mose

Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram that I could use to plan my build?

240V, 2 pumps, 1 PID, Switches for pumps and element (5500w), and system Kill switch.

Wiring isn't my thing and I want to make sure I'm not going to kill myself. (I'll get my work checked by a pro too). I've been looking at a lot on here and am learning but could use something a little more on point as many incorporate gas.

It's intended to run a Brutus 20e with Herms/IC in the BK. I have on the way the Auber PID and RTD with 40amp SSR/heat sink on the way and enclosure.

If anyone has anything in the stockpile I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hers a diagram I just posted.

It’s for a system using 3 PIDs and 2 pumps and RIMS with a direct fire HLT

Probably a bit more than u need, but I hope it helps

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/new-brewery-build-174934/index2.html

Julian

I was looking at yours last night before I posted. I nearly had a brain cramp. But, the more I look at it and the more I read the more I understand what's going on. Thanks for the link, I printed it out and am studying it more closely and am starting to see the method and pattern.

I had to google how to read a wiring diagram this weekend just to get a base. I've wired plenty of lights and outlets, but this is a whole different ball game. I do intend to eventually add a RIMS and 2nd PID to the rig so this is very helpful. Thanks agian.

Lackey,

I thought I had read that one but maybe not. After I piece all these together and start building, I might be able to brew some beer.

Back