Paging Yuri Rage...Paging Yuri Rage..
This thing has DIY mash monitor and boil timer written all over it. The development kit is only $50 to boot!The eZ430-Chronos is a highly integrated, wearable wireless development system based for the CC430 in a sports watch. It may be used as a reference platform for watch systems, a personal display for personal area networks, or as a wireless sensor node for remote data collection.
* Fully functional sports watch based on the CC430F6137, MSP430 with integrated <1GHz wireless transceiver
* Watch reprogrammable for custom wireless applications
* Highly integrated watch includes on-board 3-axis accelerometer, pressure sensor, temperature sensor, battery voltage sensor
* 96-Segment LCD display driven directly by CC430
* Can be paired wirelessly with heart rate monitors, pedometers or other devices based RF transceivers like the CC1101 or SoCs such as the CC430 or CC111x
* Includes an eZ430 USB emulator that connects the Chronos to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging
* Includes IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Studio integrated development environments which includes an assembler, linker, simulator, source-level debugger, and code limited C-compiler