Winter classic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What an exciting preview leading up to the winter classic. Seeing the old games from the 70's with Orr and Clark. Those were the days..I can't wait for this game..

Very good game. Love that it went into OT.

That first Philly goal was retarded. Goalie got antsy and decided to start pushing people around not paying attention to the puck, and he gets scored on.

And THIS is one of our Olympic goalies....god I hope the Sabres goalie doesn't get hurt or need any time off...

Very good game. Love that it went into OT.

That first Philly goal was retarded. Goalie got antsy and decided to start pushing people around not paying attention to the puck, and he gets scored on.

And THIS is one of our Olympic goalies....god I hope the Sabres goalie doesn't get hurt or need any time off...

Not to make excuses for Timmy, but there SHOULD have been a goaltender interference penalty called on the preceding play. Hartnell is a dickhead.

I could be persuaded to agree, but it wasn't called, so you dont just leave your head and stop paying attention to the game. Dick or not, pay attention to the puck.

Back