Wine lable maker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use 3"x 4" Avery labels run through my printer. MS Publisher does a nice job if you have it, or Word will do all right. Rather than use up a lot of ink on color designs, you might look into colored stock and a minimalist design.

What I do since I have chrome wine racks is, I went to Stables bought magnet stick on and that had addesive on them and then print up small cards and stick it on the section of wine on the rack.

We use regular Avery labels in our printer for bottles we give away. We used MS Word for the design.

new.jpg

Most of what we make just gets blue masking tape, written on with a fine point sharpie marker....... easy on easy off.

Tim

I used a 50% off coupon to purchase a 1.5 inch hole punch from the scrapbooking department of AC-Moore. (Craft Store) $15 down to $8. (we get those coupons all the time in the paper... just like Harbor Freight)

Then you can use regular paper to make labels to hang on the bottles.

Revvy did a post on it in the beer forum and I liked the idea. Keeps you from having to clean them AGAIN after use. And you can be as fancy or simple as you like. Works great for both Beer+Wine. In case you didn't know... there's a whole 'Label' forum https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/

Back