wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, Superbowl Sale and Free Pool Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
wilserbrewer BIAB Bags Superbowl sale and free merchandise giveaway starts immediately and ends when the game ends on Superbowl Sunday.

We are offering discounts on all merchandise, as well as free pool giveaways.

Sale discounts as follows (please choose one):

Super Option 1. $12 2nd BIAB bag purchase with the purchase of any BIAB BAG, ($6 savings) Bags may be different sizes.
Super Option 2. Free 1/4" pulley upgrade with Grand Slam BIAB package purchase ($8 value)
Super Option 3. Free hop bag and hop sock with any purchase ($8 value)
Super Option 4. $5 discount on any rectangular cooler bag.

Please choose one of the above sale options and request your "Super Option" preference when emailing your kettle dimensions to wilserbrewer. Please also remember to furnish kettle outside diameter and height with your order. Any sale credits will be promptly refunded via paypal.

site here.... http://biabbags.webs.com/

Free Superbowl Pool Giveaways

wilserbrewer will be conducting a Superbowl free giveaway pool based upon total points and game winner. Please respond to this thread with your entry, no purchase required.

example

Actual game final score, Falcons 31, Patriots 28
The correct pool entry would be Falcons 59

Prizes

1st prize, wilserbrewer Grand Slam 4 piece package with BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and ratchet pulley.

2nd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock

3rd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag.

Please be sure to email your kettle dimensions and "super sale" option discount request to wilserbrewer after purchase.

Consolation prize, wilserbrewer BIAB bag to the funniest, most clever one line comment included with their entry.

Any ties will be determined by wilserbrewer staff utilizing rock- paper-scissors, and will be final.

Enjoy the game, and good luck to all participants.

Thanks for your support,
wilserbrewer

* prizes shipped domestic US only, Int. shipping additional.
** any recent purchases may be refunded in lieu of the prize collection.

Perhaps the best Super Bowl game ever...and the winners are....

1st prize, (by a rock - paper - scissors decision) wilserbrewer Grand Slam 4 piece package with BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and ratchet pulley.
Patriots have it in the bag.

2nd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock
Ahh this one's in the bag! Wilser bag. Patriots 61

3rd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock
Patriots 65.
I have only done 30 batches with my current Wilser bag, so I can't judge the quality yet.;) Thanks.

Honorable mention, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag
Patriots 58

Winners above need claim prizes and PM kettle outer diameter and height, and shipping address to wilserbrewer ASAP no later than February 8, 2017.

Thank you all for participating and thank you for your continued support!

* results subject to wilserbrewer audit

Patriots 69.

I have no clue, but after getting our 20 gal kettle biab and loving it, would gladly have one for the 10 gal kettle!

Is this an in ground pool that I win? Or an above ground pool?

kidding

Good for you Wilser for doing this !

.. Pats 54

Cool give away! I hope to be able to buy a new brew kettle later in February so if I win this, the timing would be great! Thanks Wilser!

Patriots 52

Go Patriots!!!!

Patriots 59

You're bags are awesome, and you are awesome for doing this.

Patriots 65.

I have only done 30 batches with my current Wilser bag, so I can't judge the quality yet.;)

Thanks.

Patriots 65.

I have only done 30 batches with my current Wilser bag, so I can't judge the quality yet.;)

Thanks.

That's funny....I'm thinking about adding a consolation prize for funniest one line post.

So far Eamon is in the lead....what do you guys think?
Of course prior entries can edit their posts to be eligible.

EDIT....CONSOLATION PRIZE ADDED :)

Thanks
Wilser

Falcons 50

You can tell I am not a huge football fan as I am hoping for the Grand Slam!

Last edited:
Back