wilserbrewer BIAB Bags 10% off any purchase w/ Venmo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent....click the envelope icon in the upper right or tool icon if on mobile....

To create PM, click my username and click "start a conversation"

thanks

Last edited:
Mr.BagFace - You have made one of these for the Mash and Boil unit to replace the grain tube/basket (?), correct? Could you post or PM the cost of a bag for that application? Thanks : )

I mostly brew 1-2.5 gallon batches and the basket is not ideal for that little of volume.

Standard pricing less any discount would apply for a bag or package for the Mash and Boil unit.

Bag only would be $24.80 shipped w/ discount (reg price $27.00 shipped)
Website below
https://biabbags.webs.com/

Such an endearing term btw, Mr.Bag.Face - Thx

You got some recommendations by yours truly on the M&B Facebook page, so hopefully some people come through. While I do not have one of your bags (yet), I certainly can appreciate the work you do. This is on my list of things to buy in the near future when I stop dithering around :)

Thanks

Bag only is $22 less 10% sale total $$19.80 plus $5 shipping.
$24.80 total

If you want a package w/ pulley take 10% off merchandise and add the $5 shipping.
Please also provide shipping address.
Pm sent w Venmo #

Thanks
Wilser

Are you still doing this deal? I’m wanting a grand slam with the best pulley system for a keggle.

Back