Williamsburg, VA - anything beer-related worth checking out?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auger

Reaction score
I'll be traveling to Williamsburg the first week of Dec. Are there any breweries in the area worth looking into?

Alewerks is great and they have a taproom in the outlet mall--friggin' brilliant! I also really liked Virginia Beer Company (particularly Brett Free Verse), wasn't a big fan of Brass Cannon. We also had lunch at Amber Ox Public House downtown.

If you get down to Yorktown our favorite place to eat is Water Street Grille which also has a good beer menu.

Alewerks is great and they have a taproom in the outlet mall--friggin' brilliant! I also really liked Virginia Beer Company (particularly Brett Free Verse), wasn't a big fan of Brass Cannon. We also had lunch at Amber Ox Public House downtown.

If you get down to Yorktown our favorite place to eat is Water Street Grille which also has a good beer menu.
Good to know, this is a family vacation with two little ones so it will either be me running in to grab a growler, or someplace we can sit down to eat.

Back