Will this regulator work?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it will work.
Bad thing about it is there is no gauge that shows how much CO2 is left in cylinder.

Thanks!!!

The gauge that shows how much pressure is left is no concern. My plans are, not have to touch my regulators in my keezer and keep them set a 12 psi . The other (cheaper) regulator will only be used for sealing kegs off my spare co2 tank.

I am thinking that the keezer would run out of c02 before the spare tank that I am going to use just to seal. This way I would still have some co2 on back up. (I have 3 kegs running off a 5lb tank)

Can't stand the thought of running out of co2 on a Saturday night :eek:

Thanks!!!

The gauge that shows how much pressure is left is no concern. My plans are, not have to touch my regulators in my keezer and keep them set a 12 psi . The other (cheaper) regulator will only be used for sealing kegs off my spare co2 tank.

I am thinking that the keezer would run out of c02 before the spare tank that I am going to use just to seal. This way I would still have some co2 on back up. (I have 3 kegs running off a 5lb tank)

Can't stand the thought of running out of co2 on a Saturday night :eek:

I am going to get one of those portable CO2 injectors that use the little cartridges for portable use, and as an emergency backup if I run out in the big tank.

Back