wiki help: 'verified' turkey fryer listing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradsul

Flyfisherman/brewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm using orfy's recent poll to make time and get back into the wiki. I've cleaned up a few items and was thinking of areas for improvement. One of the things that came to mind is there are often posts about which turkey fryers to get.

To that end it would be great if you could post specific models (either to this thread or to the wiki page) so that we can make a nice complete list. The models should be KNOWN to work well for brewing. The list is for complete kits, if you have a standalone burner to list please see the companion thread here.

If you can supply a website where you purchased the burner that would be really helpful, but even just the make and model will be a tremendous help to people looking to get one.

I'd help, but mine isn't listed on WalMart's website. It's a seasonal item that they bring out around this time of year. It's great for brewing. I've got 2. But I don't have any info on it. Lots of help, I am.

Lowe's sells an Eastman Outdoors 55,000 BTU "Revolution" burner with a 30 qt. pot. It's a very efficient, quiet burner that has a LOT of power, even though it's rated at 55k.

There's a picture of a Bayou Classic, and yet it talks about the Master Chef version and gives a specific vendor name.

The image is an example of a kit. I've added a frame and a caption. The list is supposed to include a list of models, right now I have only the one so it doesn't look like a list.

Edit: To my knowledge the Master Chef line is specific to Canadian Tire, which is why I put the manufacturer information. If this is not the case I will change the text to reflect that.

Back