Wii

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThebrewdawG said:
Is it just me, or do love the kids new toys

After further review, the play on the feild stands!,,,,,,,,,,,,,why is there not a spell checker on this board! some of us may be impaired:drunk:

Kid's toys?

The Wii is SWMBO's toy. The sprout and I just get to play with it sometimes!

<--- Just spent about an hour playing Metroid Prime 3.

Prime looks fun, but FPS games make me motion sick in about 20 seconds (I'm fun to fly with too...)

We have no kids...the Wii is ours. We like to bowl, and I've been renting stuff off Gamefly.com Nothing amazing yet but I have the Mario and Sonic sports games coming, along with mario galaxy.

JorgeIsKing said:
How is that game on the Wii?

It's pretty good. The controls take some getting used to, since pointing is both your aiming cursor AND direction. Learning to move in a straight line is a little hard, but strafing enemies is dead easy. So far, it's fun, and fairly challenging. I'm not big into FPS games either, but I am enjoying this one.

BlindLemonLars said:
While it wouldn't have helped your first post (nothing was misspelled!) I use this freeware spell checker. There are many others available as well.

GNU Aspell

How do you apply that within a program already running?

I got my wife one for Chirstmas, and wii be playing it a lot. It mixes well with beer. I like the tennis.

Back