Wife thinks I'm nuts...I say

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Go big or go home....lol.

I guess I can kinda agree with her since im only in my 4th month of brewing...Brew on, now i need a tier system:) or a stand and a pump and im set..

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

You are by no means "nuts." Merely misunderstood by the masses. But sleep well, my friend.... You are amongst comrads here. By the way... Love the Snap On handle for a tapper!

You are by no means "nuts." Merely misunderstood by the masses. But sleep well, my friend.... You are amongst comrads here. By the way... Love the Snap On handle for a tapper!

Thanks,

I have a few snap-on handles that i made. Got an awesome one that i just made up...Will snap some pics later. Let me know if ya want one, sure i can find something for ya;)

You could get the Blichmann top tier with two shelves. You already have a burner, so just get a pump. Heat your sparge water in your kettle, then pump it up to your HLT, then gravity feed into said kettle.

You could get the Blichmann top tier with two shelves. You already have a burner, so just get a pump. Heat your sparge water in your kettle, then pump it up to your HLT, then gravity feed into said kettle.

That would be sweet, but maybe one day will fab something up myself. Till then will just have to make due with whatever i can find to get the gravity i need.....lol

pfft, one keg. such a noob! :D

the rest of the stuff looks real nice, though. fancier than all of mine for sure. tap handle is pretty neat as well.

poislb said:
Go big or go home....lol.

I guess I can kinda agree with her since im only in my 4th month of brewing...Brew on, now i need a tier system:) or a stand and a pump and im set..

Feels like how I started, other than I didn't have fancy kettles. I don't even want to add up what I have spent on all of my brewing / dispensing equipment in the year I have been brewing. Now I'm in the process of building a nice rims brew rig. The fun never stops!

I do like the tap handle for sure.

i dont see a thing wrong here. if everyone could afford the equipment they wanted there would be a million micro breweries and quiet a few the size of ab. id sure as hell have alot better then the slapped together stuff i have. just make sure it doesnt gather dust

daniels said:
i dont see a thing wrong here. if everyone could afford the equipment they wanted there would be a million micro breweries and quiet a few the size of ab. id sure as hell have alot better then the slapped together stuff i have. just make sure it doesnt gather dust

Agreed!

Back