Why I'm an AHA member (and why you should be too)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNorthernBrewer

Reaction score
Howdy fellow homebrewers,

Michael Dawson from Northern Brewer (my co-host on Brewing TV and office-mate at Northern Brewer) finally pulled trigger on joining the AHA after being a homebrewer for 17 years! Read his story as to why he waited so long, and why he finally signed up:

http://northernbrewer.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-i-am-aha-member-and-you-should-be.html

It's an empowering call to become a member, and I encourage you all to pass it along, and/or take up the effort and spirit to become a member or get a friend signed up.

joincrazy.png

cheers

Jake Keeler
Vice-Chair - AHA Governing Committee

After getting down to earth answers from them as to some legal questions,I can see how we need to band together to get our rights further defined in EVERY state.

I joined the AHA because I wanted the magazine. I upped my renewal when I won the Lallemand scholarship to go to Siebel for two weeks through the AHA. They sent me on a multi-thousand dollar trip, so it is the least I could do!

My primary reason for joining was specifically for the advocacy. There nearest member of the pub club discount program is 2 hrs away. I even went to so far a couple years ago and sprung for lifetime memberships for my wife and myself.

Back