why do these things keep happening to me?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was just given these by a neighbor. and when me and the rest of the elves are done at the rodeo, we're gonna build some toys and bake some cookies.

0502141917.jpg

my work boots are round steel toed cowboy boots. but these are beyond spider killers. these boots are the reason Santa settled up north instead of the old west.

They are fancy though, I must admit. Ostrich?

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Those sure are pointy. :D
You could sell 'em on ebay.
Or wear 'em to the Friday night jamboree & hootenanny!
Regards, GF.

We wore cowboy boots when I was a kid. Used to wax 'em up and "ski" down icy hills, performing stunts like jumping over other kids laying down in front of us, etc.

They weren't pointy though.

Maybe if you could kind of curl up the front some?

We wore cowboy boots when I was a kid. Used to wax 'em up and "ski" down icy hills, performing stunts like jumping over other kids laying down in front of us, etc.

They weren't pointy though.

Maybe if you could kind of curl up the front some?

these already are curled up in the toe. I could be a western elf in these things. a lot of the older (45-60) Mexican fellas wear these around here. the younger guys seem to favor black boots. nobody around here wants them since they're too small or the wrong color.

Are they real, or just pleather made to look like ostrich? If they're real, they could fetch a few bucks on eBay.

they're pleather on the "ostrich-y" part. I don't want to try to sell them since they were given to me, but I don't want to chuck them either. maybe I'll make a Halloween dummy with them.

I've always known that style to be called "roach stompers". You use the pointed toe to kill roaches hiding in the corner.

Latest posts

Back