why CA is #1, yet again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mordantly

Reaction score
Westside..... CenCal - the country that'll never t
we lead the us in zip AND area codes.. i can't believe states only have ONE zip/area code. how many phones do they have?

AreaCodeMap.gif

us-zip-code-map.gif

Well, I don't think ANY states have only one zip code. I used to live in ND, and they had at least 4 or five zip codes for Fargo alone. And, considering that ND only has 650,000 people living there, and California has nearly 37,000,000, the phone thing shouldn't be too hard to figure out...

Some other things ND doesnt have a lot of include: gridlock, violent crime, smog, and earthquakes :)

Wow, you live in the most populated state in the country... Congrats?

VT has under 1 million people living there, one area code has been plenty sufficient for landlines and cellphones... I'm glad we don't have an obscenely high population causing use to need a boatload of zip codes and area codes...

Aside from the gridlock this is an interesting ratio: For every phone in the Country, California has 10 gang bangers.:(

That's how we do in the 802. #5 beer city in the world. Healthiest state in the country. Best education system in the country. Doesn't hurt to be small.

Sending Love from Burlington VT

I wish I was in a state that only had one area code! Mine has change more than once already. Every time they add an area code and split an area, I always happen to be in the part that gets the new one.

Back