Who's brewing on Super Bowl Sunday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loucurr

Brewing to please me 😎
Reaction score
If your team is not in the big game do you brew or do you watch the game anyway?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Finished with the brew, waiting for the temperature to warm up a touch, (Really cold top up water) before I pitch the yeast. A nice IPA.

If SWMBO wasn't throwing a neighborhood Superbowl party and it wasn't snowing right now I would probably be brewing. But I refuse to be outside when there's frozen stuff falling from the sky.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

5 gallons put away already, plenty of time to watch the game.
Beautiful day and my pipeline has been taking a beating with the crappy weather.

Planning in a 2.5 gallon batch of pale during the game. EBIAG system so I can brew inside while I watch the game.

Sitting around the house having some coffee and doing some finish work on some tracks I have been working on, finally got the samples locked in how I want them to sound so some final cleanup on the tracks and I will be on to the next one.

Not watching the game (don't like sports) and I will be brewing at work tomorrow.

wifes at work and kids are outside playing in the snow, so im brewing up a belgian blond. After throwing out half my batch of hef, bit disappointed but the smell was pretty bad, so today is a brew day.

Brewed a Brewer's Best Scottish Ale kit this morning. All cleaned up and ready for the game!
Used my new DIY immersion chiller for the 1st time today, WOW! What a time saver. My wort went from boiling to pitching yeast in maybe 15 minutes!

Mash out on an IPA...too bad Florida water isn't cold enough to take the temp down in 15 minutes...have to use ice in a cooler with a pond pump to drop it in 15 minutes.

Mash out on an IPA...too bad Florida water isn't cold enough to take the temp down in 15 minutes...have to use ice in a cooler with a pond pump to drop it in 15 minutes.

Yeah, I figure I'm going to have to rig something like that come summertime.

Does making a mead count? I brewed last week so fermentor is full. Couldnt care less about football I`m a drag racer, I did get my new engine sitting in the truck ready to plumb and wire...

Done! Made an English Bitter with Maris Otter, Fuggles, EKG and Styrian Goldings. I hired a few billion Safeale 04s to do the grunt work.

I had (2) 6 gallon batches of beer to bottle and 6 gallons of wine to rack.
I have an Irish Red to brew for St. Patricks, but that's going to wait until this week.

Go Broncos

Brewed a Bavarian Wheat today that I plan on adding strawberries to next week. Smelled great and hit my OG. Should be a tasty spring batch.

Brewed an imperial wit today. Don't care about football, I'm a diehard nhl fan and I'm not Canadian :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I brewed yesterday... Made a blonde ale on my new 3 tier system I built. Got 10 gallons chugging along in the basement...

I brewed yesterday. Today was doggie's day at the park and a day to do some chores. Not my teams but I love football so I'm watching the broncos fail.

Back