Whoo hoo! I have Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
So I just got done bottling my first batch, so technically I don't have beer yet :)

There was only one minor hiccup with the bottling. The little piece of tubbing that I used to connect the spigot on my bucket to the bottling wand was just a hair too big. It fell off twice! Lost about a half bottle, so I only got 35 instead of 36 500ml. Oh well live and learn.

Tasted a little and let me tell you it was beer, a little sweet and a yeast after taste, but other than that and being warm and flat it was beer.

Thanks everyone, just had to toot my horn! :ban:

AFAJ Brew Guy said:
So I just got done bottling my first batch, so technically I don't have beer yet :)

There was only one minor hiccup with the bottling. The little piece of tubbing that I used to connect the spigot on my bucket to the bottling wand was just a hair too big. It fell off twice! Lost about a half bottle, so I only got 35 instead of 36 500ml. Oh well live and learn.

Tasted a little and let me tell you it was beer, a little sweet and a yeast after taste, but other than that and being warm and flat it was beer.

Thanks everyone, just had to toot my horn! :ban:

Congrats on your first beer, Now put a Rubber band on your wrist and everytime you get the Urge to open before 3 weeks, Reach down and snap yourself! :D

Just kiddin :mug:

Back