Who would you rather see die?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which celeb would you like to die

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• John Madden

• Charlie Papazian

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a good way to get a thread shut down in about three seconds...

but since you ask.....edit ... I change my mind.. the Iranian PM. :D

I'd like to see a Thunderdome style dictator death match between Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The prize...life in prison for killing the other two (and for being a royal international *********).

Norm Clarke. I absolutely hate him. He's a Las Vegas gossip columnist for the Las Vegas Review Journal. I don't even know why I hate him, he just irks the living hell out of me. I wanna stick a rusty fork in his eye and give him another eye patch.:mad:

normie.jpg

Also, I'd like to see Jar-Jar Binks die.

Jjportrait.jpg

I'm totally with you. He's such a bandwagon MF. I heard him say at least 3 times yesterday that "So-and-So is playing the best <insert position> I have ever seen, bar none". Maybe him and Tom Brady should go play a little game called "Just the Tip"....you know, just to see how it feels....:)

Yeah, Madden's old favorite, Dallass, is doing well, so I'm sure he'll be all over that bandwagon, as soon as he can pull his fat horse-lips from Brady and Favre's slimy schlongs.

rdwj said:
I don't mind Madden; I certainly don't dislike him enough to wish death on him

But if you had to choose between him and papazian, which is what Cheesefood was asking ("who would you rather see die?"), who would you choose?

Lil' Sparky said:
You guys are a hoot. I get a kick out of his shtick.

Oh, and since Evan brought it up... Go Cowboys!!!

fake titties, fake tans, fake everything. Top that off with Cowboys schtick, and you've got a waste of a perfectly good female body.

Well since you don't want em Internet Male... erm, I mean Evan! I'll take both of em off your hands for ya.

fake titties, fake tans, fake everything. Top that off with Cowboys schtick, and you've got a waste of a perfectly good female body.
:mug: I'm two of these short of a threesome and they fake anything they want!:D

Try the kitchen counter, its more fun.

But seriously, back to the point. You're missing one additional choice:
() All the above, especially the first nine.

Back