Who likes Maynard and Reznor?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Tool and NIN as well as A Perfect Circle.
Those two together is definitely an interesting combination.
I'll have to take a listen again tomorrow when my brain can process that properly!:drunk::drunk:

Huge Maynard, Tool, Perfect Circle fan! Couldn't give a rats ass about Reznor. It seems to me that Reznor's music is becoming more hollow anf filled with goth rock fluff as the years go by.

Maynard is awesome, I actually was probably one of the few people who got into "A Perfect Circle" first and then, slowly got into "Tool" afterward... I look forward to most of Maynard's endevours.

Reznor, I was never a huge NIN fan, in fact when I hear his stuff on the radio, I usually change the station.

I saw Maynard and immediately thought of this.

300_148669.jpg

"Zed, it's Maynard. Spider just caught himself a coupla flies..."

Then I saw it was something else. I feel deceived. :D

Now you're talking my language.

who is that?

Maynard is awesome, I actually was probably one of the few people who got into "A Perfect Circle" first and then, slowly got into "Tool" afterward... I look forward to most of Maynard's endevours.

Reznor, I was never a huge NIN fan, in fact when I hear his stuff on the radio, I usually change the station.

His old stuff is great, very creepy, but I like it, and I'm on the fence about newer stuff. I may like him so much because I wasn't allowed to listen to NIN growing up

Back