Who is brewing on Long Island?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
0E7E736A-BFB8-476E-A5E7-B3D7AFB78B40.jpeg

Almost back to normal! The club used to have this event at GSB, but the brewery has grown and couldn’t accommodate the competition this year. Fortunately Po’Boy could support it in their newly expanded space. Here’s the link for anyone who wants to get their entries in, or can judge, or just wants to attend the awards ceremony and raffle. 25th Annual BEER Brew Off

rushpapers

Son-of-a-Booch
Reaction score
No offers on my Bayou Classic SP10 burner with extension legs. Now free, come and get it.
Where are you located? I'm southeast Nassau.
I could probably convert that puppy to natural gas.

Last edited:

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty quite on this thread. What’s everyone been up too? Entries for the BEER competition maxed out a few days before the deadline. So I’ve been busy wrangling prizes for the awards ceremony. This is from a sponsor we hadn’t had before. Anyway if you come on down for the awards and raffle please say hello. @JohnSand if you are, i can give you your bottle back. I hope you don’t mind that I put some beer in it.

Attachments

• 9916720A-968A-4574-9C39-75196E4118A6.jpeg
    9916720A-968A-4574-9C39-75196E4118A6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

JohnSand

Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty quite on this thread. What’s everyone been up too? Entries for the BEER competition maxed out a few days before the deadline. So I’ve been busy wrangling prizes for the awards ceremony. This is from a sponsor we hadn’t had before. Anyway if you come on down for the awards and raffle please say hello. @JohnSand if you are, i can give you your bottle back. I hope you don’t mind that I put some beer in it.
That sounds like fun! Po Boy is our closest brewery. I'll see if we have any commitments.
I can return your bottle too.

I have a couple of beers on tap right now that I brewed in February. I generally don't brew in spring, too busy on the boat.