Who else has an Earthquake Ale now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazybean

Reaction score
I have (2) 5g fermenters with Pale Ale im bottling next week end. Both made it through the earth quake, a Ladder fell over and just missed one of them. So i am going to call it "Earthquake Ale" now(work on the labels later this week).

Just wondering who else is going to do this?

well I am sure we felt a little something out here in the city of sin, so I guess 3 of mine might qualify, although I will understand if they don't if the earthquake snobs put an end to this lol

wow, i didnt even think about this. I have a 5 gal full of barley wine and my primary 6.5 gal with a red ale. I am going back today after spring break. hopefully it is all ok

Nothing fermenting for me, and my new house that we JUST moved in to on Saturday is still standing. Keezer made it through in tact :)

I haven't even checked that. I need to make it home soon to see. I was driving when it hit, the shocks absorbed most of it, so I didn't even know it happened untill I got to my destination.

i didnt even think about it till late at night. The good news is so far I havent heard of anyone breaking a fermenter. But i still have not heard from some one in Imperial county.

Back