White Lightening

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
ok i've seen wine and beer and mead kits and people who brew with these...what does it take to krank out a batch of white lightening? can this bee done with the standard 2 part carboy fermenting system?

ok i've seen wine and beer and mead kits and people who brew with these...what does it take to krank out a batch of white lightening? can this bee done with the standard 2 part carboy fermenting system?

Home brewers "brew." You are asking about "distilling." Although they are somewhat related they also differ in the procedures and equipment necessary to get what you are after. Further, while it is legal for me to brew beer to drink here in the US, it is NOT legal for me to distill spirits with the intention to drink them.

Basically, I don't think you are asking this question in the right forum. Others will probably disagree.

Or..are you refering to the cider name brand "White Lightning"? That is a different story and
you can find a few posts by me on how to make +9% apple cider

Discussion of distillation on this site is forbidden, read the rules.....

Discussion of distillation on this site is forbidden, read the rules.....

Please note the date of the original post, and the "thread bumps" and what they say. This is a game designed to irritate and piss off the moderator/admin. And it's working brilliantly! If you notice, as soon as I delete one, more are posted.

Please refrain from feeding the frenzy, thanks!

Back