White Hag NEIPA Atlantean Clone Recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMK1992

Reaction score
Does anyone have a clone recipe for White hags NEIPA Atlantean. My partner really likes it but I have no idea what hops they have used in this one to try and clone it.

Given the US bias of HBT, I suspect not many will have had Atlantean, and their website isn't exactly helpful. Reading the reviews you get notes like "orange, nectarine and grapefruit", "grapefruit, pineapple, leamon and mango", "orange, very slight pineapple and melon", "Lemon, herbal, strong apricot, lots of grapefruit juice, bit of pine", "melon, peach, tangerine".

The obvious thing to do is just drop White Hag a line and ask them - often breweries will be happy to at least give some pointers on stuff like what hops they use. But Amarillo and Citra are obvious places to start.

As for a recipe, try Braufessor's as a starting point, aim for about 1.055 OG. The fact that there's not too many mentions of peach makes me think they're not using a Conan derivative so use Wyeast 1318 in the first instance unless you know anything about what they use as a house yeast.

Yea I tried, asked them just what hops they used that but they wouldn't say what they used. In my head I had citra and possibly mossiac. Amarillo is a good shout!

Back