Which no rinse steriliser?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

hbrew85

Reaction score
if you talking about sanitizer than one step sanitizer is an option (cheap too)

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Star San for the WIN!!! Easy to use, mix, and is a TRUE no rinse sanitizer that does an epic job. Plus, the foam (don't fear it) is food for your yeast. :rockin:

milesvdustin

Reaction score
Just buy the 16 ounce thing of starsan. You will have sanitizer for years! Just mix it according to the directions.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Just buy the 16 ounce thing of starsan. You will have sanitizer for years! Just mix it according to the directions.
Well, it's enough to make 80 GALLONS of sanitizer. :D Since you can also continue to use it after brew day, there's not much point in dumping it out and making fresh each time. I normally mix up about 2.5 gallons at a time. I keep a spray bottle of it on hand (easy to spray things you need to sanitize) and just keep it until either I've used it up, almost used it up, or feel like making a new batch. I've yet to have a batch around long enough for it to be not effective. Just keep a lid/cover on the container and you'll be fine.

inhousebrew

Reaction score
It's really not even close. Get the Starsan. Just get the big bottle right off the bat, it will last forever.