Which brew membership and/or magazine do you get?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigken462

Reaction score
So I got to looking at the magazines layout around the house this morning and finally determined I need something about brewing. I have hunting, fishing, photography, back packing, model rail-roading etc. etc, but after 2 years of brewing I don't have anything brewing related.

Which subscription out there would get me the most for the money? I'm thinking about becoming a member of the AHA but kinda need to budget the money a bit. If you had to limit your funds to a membership or magazine or two, which would be ya'lls first pick?

All the best,

KT

AHA because you also get the discounts.
I like BYO, so I subscribe to that, and there's a local one called The Growler that pick up at Northern Brewer or the bottle shop

I'm about to pull the lever on supporting membership for this forum and maybe the AHA. I was not aware they had discounts, I'll have to go check that out. I have used BYO website quite often and would like the ability to go back and read the recipe articles. Gonna see what's left after buying a gift or two and see what I can get.

HBT membership done :) Should have done that a long time ago. While it's not a magazine, it's 100X more informative than anything that could ever come in the mail.

BYO has a lot of interesting articles and each issues gives you plenty of recipes to try out. I've only read one or two copies of Zymurgy but they were good reads as well, possibly a little more in-depth than BYO. Could have just been luck of the draw.

Yep, #1: hbt membership, #2: aha membership (with subscription to Zymurgy!), #3: BYO, #4 Craft Beer & Brewing.

Back