Where to purchase home brewing products to sell....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyc

Reaction score
Couldn't think of where to post this, so mods if you think this needs to be in another forum, please move accordingly. Anyways, the owner of the liquor store that I work at is looking to add a home brewing section to the store. Not a full out LBHS. But enough stuff to get someone started, with the possibility to expand later. I was wondering if anyone knew where we could order home brewing products, or find info on ordering, for commercial sale? Any info as always is extremely appreciated. Thanks alot.

Couldn't think of where to post this, so mods if you think this needs to be in another forum, please move accordingly. Anyways, the owner of the liquor store that I work at is looking to add a home brewing section to the store. Not a full out LBHS. But enough stuff to get someone started, with the possibility to expand later. I was wondering if anyone knew where we could order home brewing products, or find info on ordering, for commercial sale? Any info as always is extremely appreciated. Thanks alot.

Wholesale brewing suppliers:

LD Carlson
Crosby and Baker, LTD
Brewmaster Inc.

I wish the nearby Beer store slash sporting goods store would expand into homebrew stuff a bit. They used to, but at that time demand was pretty low around here. I bet they would do better now.

The owner's son said that he had been thinking about it and was going to ask his dad about it. I bet i never gets done unless someone tells them they need to. I'd at least like them to get the basics, like some extract, hops and yeast. Doesn't HAVE to be a huge selection but just enough of the essential types to fix an emergency, or give someone a kick start in brewing. The closest place I know of is 1.5 hours away.

Whan I did my Geology field camp, we were based out of a little pace called Beulah, Wy. Total population of 23 at the time. There was one store in town - combination of post office, general store, gun shop, liquor store and bar. Nothin like being able to pick up a 5th of Jack, a chainsaw, and a box of shells for my .45 all in the same stop!

I saw a wine-making store that for brew supplies just offered up the LD Carlson catalog saying, "we can get you anything out of this catalog". I am sure they were having to do some minimum level of business -- probably covered through the wine making -- but seemed an easy way to offer home-brew supplies without much inventory.

Back