Where to get ingredients and equipment in Ireland?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindogxx

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just getting ready to relocate from New Hope, PA to Kinsale, Ireland. I'm planning to go all grain there and do 10 gallon batches. Ultimately I would like to get involved with the scene over there, you know, brew days, competitions and such. Unfortunately I'm having some trouble finding much of a scene over there and just by looking online there doesn't appear to be very many brew shops. Do we have any members who live in Ireland or used to live there? If not, does anyone have any suggestions?

I'd really like to get some solid brewing time in while I'm there, I'm hoping to do a batch every two or three weeks (at least). I think finding a good stock of high quality and diverse ingredients is number one.

Cheers,
Jon

OK, so I've never been to Ireland, and this post isn't helpful, but you'd think that'd be one of the better places on earth to find such equipment.

Well they drink enough over there someone must brew or distill (if it is legal). If not find a good pub and work over the liver.
Good Luck over there
Steve

I was expecting home brewing to be fairly common there as well but if it is it's not as well advertised. It does look like there's a solid community in England and I may have to get some supplies from the shops there.

There is amazon.co.uk, I definitely need to dig there. I might be able to locate some decent vendors that way. I didn't think about that. Thanks.:mug:

Back