Where to get craft kegs on 101 highway in CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuBru

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where i can get some craft kegs on the 101 highway in CA or worst case north of eureka?..looking for some really good DIPA's

i live in NY but i will be travelling to humboldt county from san fransisco

You're looking to pick a full keg? Or are you just looking for breweries to stop at? Either way, don't miss Lagunitas in Petaluma, Russian River in Santa Rosa, and Bear Republic in Healdsburg.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I need a full keg for a party up in humboldt..besides russian river are those other breweries you named south of san fran or north? thank you

All three of those breweries are North of SF. It looks like there is a Bevmo in Eureka. If you call ahead I'm sure they can get you a keg of almost anything you want.

1626 Broadway St, Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 502-3843

Yep, all three breweries are north of SF. Although, Russian River doesn't sell kegs to the public. Personally, I'd recommend Lagunitas, WAY better prices than bevmo.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Aside from all the pot smoke in Arcata, there's Redwood Curtain Brewing Company, which is in Arcata, Mad River Brewing Company, in Blue Lake, which is near Eureka, or Lost Coast in Eureka, about 10 min from Arcata/Humboldt University, or lastly there's a brewpub called Humbrews in Arcata, call them and see what they have, They're all on google, been a while since I've been up there, but you should be able to get one from one of those places before going to BevMo.

Back